October 26, 2021
How To Keep Pores Clear This Summer
There is nothing better then summertime workouts that are outdoors in beautiful weather! The down-side is the unwelcome breakouts and clogged pores that warm weather workouts can cause.
Pore clogging suncreen combined with excess sebum and sweat are often a recopy for congestion.
- Remove make-up prior to working out
- Keep hair off of the face and forehead
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Rinse your face with cool water to close pores as soon as your workout is over
- If wearing sunscreen while working out, remove it with a cleansing oil or heavy duty make-up remover as soon as your workout is over. (Make sure your sunscreen is oil-free)